Missed call, missed customer, missed order
Reports Insight Missed Calls
With MAF InfoCom’s MAF ICIMS™ you can create any report, reports on missed calls, unanswered calls and abandoned calls is an important part of this. Insight in your missed calls, unanswered calls and abandoned calls is essential for every organization because an unanswered call could very well mean a lost customer and lost sale.
A selection of the many possibilities:
- Percentage % missed / unanswered / abandoned calls.
What is my scoring percentage and does it meet the internal requirement?
- Reporting missed / unanswered / abandoned calls during office hours.
For example, what are my missed calls between 09:00h and 17:00h.
- Reporting missed / unanswered / abandoned calls outside office hours.
For example, what are my missed calls before 09:00 and after 17:00 or on weekends.
- Overview peaks and valleys missed calls.
For example, if it is very busy between 13:00h and 15:00h then we have to use extra occupation during these hours.
- Reporting missed / unanswered / abandoned calls per hour, per day, per week, per month.
- Reporting missed / unanswered / abandoned calls from a specific customer, region, number, country.
- Reporting missed / unanswered / abandoned per employee, department, division, location.
Most comprehensive and user-friendly solution available in today’s market
MAF InfoCom™ offers you the most comprehensive and user-friendly solution from the market. Reports can be easily made by yourself or you simply ask us to do it for you because unlimited helpdesk and support is included. Every report can be scheduled to be sent automatically by email on set days and times.
Free to define dashboards and alarms
MAF InfoCom™ is much more than just reporting on missed calls, unanswered calls or abandoned calls. You also have extensive dashboards and alarms available.
With MAF ICIMS™ MAF InfoCom™ offers an extensive Call Management, Call Accounting, Call Analysis, Call Monitoring and Call Reporting solution for Teams, Skype for Busines, Amazon Connect and Chime, Cisco Unified Communications and many more