Tracking and managing phone numbers in Excel is inefficient and time consuming
Frustrated of Number Management by Spreadsheet?
No more with MAF NMS™
If you are still trying to manage multiple DID/DDI ranges by spreadsheets MAF NMS™ DID/DDI Phone Number Management System can help save you time and money, increasing efficiency and ensuring the highest level of service delivery.
MAF NMS™ DID/DDI Phone Number Management for Voice & UC systems
Why MAF NMS™
MAF NMS™ helps you track and manage your phone numbers (DIDs, DDI’s, directory numbers, extensions, and voice mailbox numbers) with the greatest of ease without the frustration. MAF NMS™ DID/DDI Number Management gives you all the number management data you need in one place. No more managing ranges by spreadsheets as MAF NMS™ DID/DDI Management gives a single point of management where adds/moves/changes can take place saving time and reducing the risk element. MAF NMS™ Phone Number Management System is the ideal extension range manager and is UC/PBX Vendor platform independent.
Single Pane View
MAF NMS™ DID/DDI Phone Number Management
Tracking and management of DID/DDI phone numbers and extensions ranges can be very time consuming. MAF NMS™ Number Management System delivers a single pane of glass view and automation of manual tasks resulting in reduced costs and risks and improved business processes.
With MAF NMS™ managing phone numbers and DID management is no longer challenging.
Why you will love MAF NMS™
Stacked With Features
- Single pane of glass view on all DID ranges
- UC&C platform independent
- Compatible with every UC, PBX and voice messaging system
- Manage unlimited numbers and formats
- Quick and simple installation and configuration
- Easily see if numbers are in use or available, or reserved (hold time)
- Security policies allowing role based access
- View of top 20 DID ranges by top % of range allocation
- Graphical view of allocated DID’s
- Created a new DID range easily
- Allocate available DID’s
- Assign DDI’s and Extensions to employees
- Support for PowerShell scripts such as ‘Find next available DID in range’
- Identification of rogue (allocated) DID’s
- Create DID ranges automatically or manually
- Auto generate ranges through combining sequential and unallocated DID’s
- Automatic update of DID ranges through integration with Active Directory
- Pro-active alerts when ranges get to a user defined % of capacity
- Set DID hold time from when it becomes available until it can be re-allocated
- Reserve DID’s until a user defined date